- Konstruktorska 13, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
Compliance Analyst - Transaction Monitoring, AML, CTF, FraudNumer ref.: 101151
The Compliance Analyst (Transaction Monitoring Team) ensures the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. The incumbent is responsible to review and analyze various data for questionable activity, as well as determine and perform inquiries and/or investigations when warranted.
- Reviews and analyzes leads for potential suspicious activity, including those generated from an alert detection processes, subpoenas and warrants, negative media reports, as well as other sources to include (but not limited to):Identifying, researching and reporting suspicious activity.
Managing the investigative process from initial detection to disposition.
Thoroughly and timely reviewing reports and other investigative leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
Formulating and recommending responses to potentially suspicious findings, reporting such activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities, and support MoneyGram's forward-looking risk-mitigation response.
- Supports managers and supervisors in conducts AML/Fraud investigations.
- Works with team members to determine whether to close or escalate cases for further review.
- Documents all research and analysis conducted in case management tools (internal databases or case management solutions).
- Coordinates responses and requests pursuant to various regulatory requirements and/or requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least BA /BS in business, finance, law enforcement, banking, legal studies or a related field.
- 1-3 years of compliance financial investigations, experience in money service business or banking.
- CAMS of CFE certification preferred.
- Some knowledge of laws applicable to money laundering, including the BSA, USA Patriot act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements; and/or global AML/CFT/Fraud laws and regulations, preferred.
- Excellent organization, strong time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments with changing priorities.
- Should be a self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Results oriented team player.
- Able to multi-task and complete projects on time.
- Exceptional research and analytical, cross-referencing, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate investigative findings and recommendations with senior leadership & law enforcement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a culturally diverse agent and consumer base.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast pace, highly structured, deadline driven culture.
- Experience working with highly confidential information.
- Capable of sharing knowledge, mentoring, and training other team members.
- Some knowledge of domestic and international higher risk countries, jurisdictions and corridors of AML/CTF concern, preferred.
- Fluent/bilingual communication skills, preferred.