- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Job Reference #224094BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleDo you enjoy working in a broad and interdisciplinary role? Are you able to build and use a network to drive activities across functions, business areas and different locations?
We’re looking for an experienced Market Conformity Control expert to support our UBS Europe SE team.
We are looking for a person who is responsible:
- Supporting the Head of Market Conformity in advising the Management Board in the strategic, conceptual and organizational further development of Market Conformity Control for UBS Europe SE
- Ensures the fulfillment of regulatory requirements and internal guidelines regarding market conformity
- Ensures that the market price, liquidity, operational, regulatory, and reputational risks arising from trades at non-conforming prices are properly investigated, mitigated and reported
- Determine if transacted prices correspond to market price levels within specified thresholds using pre-determined methodologies
- Producing relevant MI reports that are needed in the review and assessment of trades, whether transacted prices correspond to market price levels, within specified thresholds using pre-determined methodologies and tools
- Support the ongoing development of the technical infrastructure and relevant processes and procedures
- Advise on projects, new business initiatives and new products with relevance to market conformity regulations
- Cooperate with internal and external audit and operational risk management
You will be part of the UBS Europe SE Market Conformity Team which covers several countries and markets. Work-base is Krakow
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics ) or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Market Conformity Control and respective regulations
- Solid knowledge in financial markets products (Credit, Rates, FX, Equities, and Derivatives); Understanding of trading strategies, market dynamics and regulatory environment
- A solid understanding of trading strategies, market dynamics and regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of CMC tool and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently and within a team
- Strong communication skills, situational analysis and decision-making abilities fluent in English (spoken and written), German or any other language will be a strong asset
- An approach which is practically-focused and flexible allied with the strong judgment skills required in a control function leadership role.
- The ability to manage your workload according to business and operational demands
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."