private medical care
- Kapelanka 42, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 3 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
What you’ll do:
The Compliance Assurance Analyst will be supporting the Compliance Assurance team in Kraków and closely collaborating with Compliance Teams across the world.
The Compliance Assurance Analyst will provide support the rest of the Compliance Assurance team in the following:
• Analyzing and reporting on Market Abuse referrals received from the front office and those Market Abuse issues proactively found through compliance monitoring;
• Analyzing and reporting on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing suspicious transaction alerts.
• Bribery and corruption oversight to ensure compliance with global policy on Gifts and Hospitality
• Compliance monitoring of various business lines/ functions, evaluation of findings and follow up for recommendations for change
• Supporting dispute resolution to ensure our clients receive fair outcomes and their complaints are handled appropriately
• Monitoring the Group’s compliance with relevant regulatory obligations, including the conduct or our staff and adherence to appropriate process and policies
• Preparing responses to regulatory requests from FCA and other regulators or law enforcement agencies (i.e. The Police or the National Crime Agency);
• Preparation of draft firm wide compliance policies, procedures and the enhancement of compliance systems;
• Approving or reviewing Financial Promotions across the IG Group
• Generally assisting business operations by responding to day queries and assisting in the development and implementation of necessary ad hoc business changes whether regulatory or business driven;
We're looking for someone who has:
• At least 2 – 3 years working knowledge with Compliance / or KYC / or Audit / or Internal Controls functions in an industry
• A solid understanding of IG’s products, systems, processes and procedures, and how these support IG’s Purpose, Vision and Values and meet IG’s regulatory requirements.
• An inquisitive and analytical approach to problem-solving and a willingness to be decisive when considering the right judgement in each case are essential
• Fluency in written English is an essential requirement
• An ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• A considered, diplomatic approach with excellent relationship and communication skills with their team, line manager, across the business and with external parties.
• Voices sensible and well thought through opinions and contributes towards department discussions and decisions
• Self-motivated team player who is diligent, organized, flexible, open to change and has an attention to detail.
• Fluency in French/Spanish/Italian/ Dutch/Swedish
• Excel knowledge
What we offer
Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
Life insurance (Generali)
Flexible working hours
No dress code!
Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
Ergonomic workstations and a laptop you can take home
Free fresh fruit delivered daily
Bike parking and shower
Library at the office
Foosball and ping-pong table
Games consoles and board games
Social events (summer party, chistmas party, monthly social events)
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 16 countries and over 200,000 clients worldwide. Recognised as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work :
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
· Agile workspaces and hot desks
· Private quiet rooms
· Breakout and refreshment areas
Your work will put you in contact with our business globally and our dynamic IT teams in Bengaluru, Krakow, and London. Join IG, and you'll be joining the best in an always-moving industry.
How you’ll progress :
• Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
• You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the
challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through
exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
IG's open culture will enable you to put forward your ideas where it will get acted upon. You will enhance products by closely collaborating with the Product Manager in defining problem statements and assessing priorities. You will help facilitate collaboration between business and technical stakeholders to capture the best possible solutions.
WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT&WORK FULLY REMOTELY.