Compliance Controls & Application Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as a specialist assisting other Credit Suisse employees in navigation through the landscape of tools and rules of conduct applicable in Cross Border business activities. In day-to-day work manage travel approval applications’ users across all regions, in both technical and business related queries, developing clear and consistent reporting tools, dashboards and user support webpages.
Your future colleagues
International Cross Border identifies, assesses and mitigates legal, regulatory and reputational risks associated with Cross Border (CB) Business Activities. The Compliance team is a group of highly qualified and dedicated subject matter specialists within Core Compliance. You will get the opportunity to make this program change and transformation journey a success. You will work with a variety of people at different levels across the bank to manage divisional compliance and respective business risk function to improve the related Cross Border Risk touchpoints with the required rules and new standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- 2 years of proven work experience in a global organization and a university degree
- Hardworking with ability to work independently, managing your own book of work, deadlines and schedule
- Outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Proven experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Jira/Confluence, ServiceNow, MS Access, VBA, Power BI or Tableau would be an asset
- Proficiency in English and a professional communication captures attention and enable you to build strong relations with your diverse partners
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives