private medical care
Compliance & Ethics Advisor – AML/CTF and Economic Sanctions
Euroclear Bank Oddział w PolsceAbout the company
- Puszkarska 7l, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 15 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
Why joins us? Read more at: www.euroclear.com/careers
As a Financial Crime Advisor you will be responsible for embedding financial crime policies into the various entities of the Euroclear Group and providing advice to senior management and the different lines of business on the concrete application of the AML/CTF and sanctions laws, regulations, standards and market practices. You’ll work with multiple areas on a daily basis receiving queries and offering expert guidance across a broad range of topics. You’ll work on projects with the wider Financial Crime team that will help refresh and calibrate what we do according to new legislation and regulation.
• Provide anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, and sanctions advice to relevant stakeholders.
• Draft and issue anti-financial crime policies and procedures.
• Take the lead on and/or contributing towards anti-financial crime training.
• Oversee the tracking and review of anti-financial crime regulatory change & assisting with the definition and implementation of controls.
• Oversee/conduct anti-financial crime risk assessments.
• Assist in overseeing the anti-money laundering monitoring programme (e.g. assessing client due diligence for risk factors, transaction monitoring & sanctions screening).
• Assist the AML Compliance Officers in the definition and delivery of their annual plan including preparation of the yearly reports
Ability to create and maintain working relationships across business areas and present information and recommendations at senior management forums;
Educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, a focus in Law would be beneficial;
Sound knowledge of AML & Sanctions with previous experience in interpreting, advising on or monitoring AML/Sanctions compliance in the financial services sector or in management consulting firm
Experience in project management (especially regulatory implementation), cross-departmental work and in global teams
Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
What we offer
Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
An attractive pay and benefits package including bonus schemes, private. healthcare, wide training portfolio, a budget for benefits of your choice, transportation allowance and many others.
Does this description fit you? Then we might close a deal!
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme
flexible working time
parking space for employees