private medical care
- Puszkarska 7l, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 9 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
Why joins us? Read more at: www.euroclear.com/careers
We are a dynamic team responsible for managing financial crime (AML, CTF, sanctions, fraud…) risks for the Euroclear group. Compliance serves an integral part of the ‘Three Lines of Defense’, helping to protect the integrity and enhance the reputation of Euroclear in the market.
If you want to work in such an environment, where you can develop yourself, have impact, have fun, and ‘fight the good fight’ doing something genuinely important for our company, our industry and society at large, get in touch with us!
The Euroclear Compliance role has evolved significantly in the past years and months due to the regulations evolving but also due to the different sanctions imposed by Europe and by the United States. Financial Crime is a critical area within the Euroclear group.
In order to cope with these challenges, we are looking for a Financial Crime Team member who will develop and maintain Euroclear-relevant expertise of AML, CTF, Fraud and Sanctions.
Your part of the deal:
• Work on all relevant operational tasks such as due diligence reviews, controls, testing and managing alerts coming from the AML/sanctions monitoring tools
• Test business operations and formalize controls into relevant documentation
• Test the solutions or processes defined
• Conduct meetings with business process owners to discuss processes and controls
• Attend and lead process walkthrough meetings
• Develop process narratives and flowcharts
• Assess internal control deficiencies, including root cause analysis, and recommend correct course of action
• Draft internal communications emails, reports, and PowerPoints, as needed
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders in other divisions (e.g. Operations, Network Management, Commercial, Credit...)
• Help to develop a Control & Testing Room team that is globally coordinated with other regional Control Room teams
• Help to develop acontrols & testing programme and dashboard
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in KYC/AML
A minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate environment
Excellent spoken and written English
Ability to perform calls with international clients
Experience with, or knowledge of, implementing effective control environments especially in the Financial Services Industry
Experience in a regulated industry or compliance field is required, preference given to candidates with compliance testing/controls experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, ppt) products and ability to quickly learn and navigate various internal systems
A team player with sense of initiative
A critical thinker and not afraid to speak-up and raise thoughts and attention points
Able to quickly build and maintain relationships with other internal parties
Ability to make decisions and defend them
What we offer
A new role in a new team. You will be able to contribute with your continuous improvement mindset to shape the future of the second line of defense.
Mentoring and coaching and will be able to upgrade you skillset – soft & hard skills.
Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business
Stable employment in a global prestigious company
Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes
Opportunity to build up your expertise through soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses
Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others
Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme
flexible working time
parking space for employees