- Puszkarska 7l, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Compliance & Ethics SME - Data ProtectionNumer ref.: KRA2028F
Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
Why joins us? Read more at: www.euroclear.com/careers
We are a dynamic team responsible for providing advice on Compliance & Ethics issues for the Euroclear group. Compliance & Ethics serves an integral part of the ‘Three Lines of Defense’, helping to protect the integrity and enhance the reputation of Euroclear in the market. Our team consists of Subject Matter Experts with mature compliance and regulatory experience and expertise.
The primary team responsibility is to advise Senior Management and the different Euroclear lines of business on the concrete application of the laws, regulations, standards and codes which fall within their assignment.
Currently we are looking for a prospective candidate to join the team in Euroclear Branch in Poland as Compliance & Ethics SME - Data Protection
Your part of the deal:
- Monitoring the relevant regulatory developments.
- Advising on (and sometimes coordinating) the implementation of upcoming applicable legislation, regulation or guidance (or aspects thereof) before, during and after the go live date and as appropriate from that point onwards.
- Promoting and enhancing the right 'compliance culture' and general compliance awareness within area of expertise and coverage, representing the function in all relevant committees and fora.
- Assisting all of the other Compliance teams in succeeding in their missions by providing timely and appropriate input.
- Sharing best practices and knowledge in respect of different areas of compliance expertise and in particular to advice all Euroclear Bank departments on GDPR compliance, providing data protection training as required,
- Acting as a central contact point for data protection matters in co-operation with the Euroclear Bank Data Protection Officer and maintaining Euroclear Bank data protection policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the development of expertise of the C&E Advisors.
- You have several years of experience in interpreting, advising on or monitoring compliance with data protection and retention legislation
- Master degree in law would be an additional asset
- You are able to deliver high quality support consistent across jurisdictions at times, in an autonomous, timely, pragmatic, cost efficient and effective fashion.
- You have demonstrable experience in interpreting, advising on or monitoring compliance with data protection and retention legislation.
- Ideally you have experience in the financial services sector and knowledge of key financial regulations and market practices.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to integrate a team.
- You are detailed-orientated and analytic.
- You are pragmatic, risk aware and capable to take initiatives.
- You are flexible and proactive.
- You have an independent mindset , are assertive and can manage challenging internal and external stakeholders.
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!