private medical care
- Opolska 100, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 24 daysuntil: 04 Jun 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
The purpose of the Compliance Function is to ensure that HEINEKEN Krakow complies with specific regulatory requirements and the employees comply with HEINEKEN Kraków internal policies, rules and outside specific regulatory requirements in order to help organization manage risk and maintain a positive reputation. Compliance Expert will act as SME advisor to Compliance Officer preparing reviews and evaluations of compliance issues and concerns within HEINEKEN Kraków. The Compliance Function scope covers areas of: Code of Business Conduct (COBC), Legal, GDPR, and Compliance Risk Management. Compliance Expert role is to provide high quality SME expertise to Compliance Officer, engage with HEINEKEN Kraków, Global Functions and OpCos compliance stakeholders, as well as provide ongoing advisory for HEINEKEN Kraków employees. Compliance Expert is to drive awareness activities at HEINEKEN Kraków as agreed within the Compliance Function.
Your responsibilities would include:
• acting as Privacy Officer deputy, providing SME advisory, solutions proposals and comprehensive coordination around privacy and data protection
• ensuring local procedures and policies are aligned with EU and Polish regulations and HEINEKEN internal policies
• coordinating delivery of PIA/DPIA between Compliance Function, requestor and external GDPR consultant. Asses and approve PIA/DPIA prepared by requestors or propose relevant mitigating actions necessary
• ensuring GDPR compliance by actively taking part in projects linked with personal data processing and providing advises on GDPR requirements and possible solutions e.g.: privacy by design, privacy by default, data minimization, data retention etc.
• keeping up-to-date register of personal data processing activities and register of categories of processing activities
• DPAs preparation coordination, tracking of changes as well as verifying of proposals
• driving data breaches investigations process, assessments, reporting, internal or external communication if necessary
• establishing and maintaining strong work relationship with internal business owners, HEINEKEN Global Privacy Office Team (GPO) and external GDPR consultant to identify data privacy risks and deliver solutions to mitigate those
Code of Business Conduct:
• coordinating the process with the local business conduct workgroup, contact with global COBC team, and supporting in setting up the governance model
• tracking all relevant legislation, internal corporate changes and propose remedial actions in the form of amendments to policies and procedures
• taking part in COBC trainings plan preparation and consultation as well as supporting in terms of attendance tracking
• cooperating with other HEINEKEN Kraków teams in terms of: health and safety, human rights, discrimination and harassment, environment, responsible consumption and responsible communications
• assisting Compliance Officer in terms of ownership over COBC areas: data privacy, bribery, corruption, money laundering and sanctions, conflicts of interest, insider dealing, gifts, entertainment, hospitality and donations
• coordinating the agreements preparation process between requestor, external legal advisor, Compliance Officer and Finance Manager as well as tracking of the changes and verification of proposals
• coordinating Supplier Code process and database maintenance
• designing and implementing relevant local controls, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable local laws and regulations and HEINEKEN Group rules and guidelines
• coordinating POAs preparation and data maintenance
any other task assigned by Compliance Officer within the scope of functional responsibilities
you have Master’s degree in Law (preferably)
you have overall previous experience in Compliance, Legal, Audit field – min. 5 years
you have extensive knowledge and experience in the practical application of GDPR in corporate environment (min. 3 years)
you have knowledge about other compliance relevant legislations and experience in implementing (e.g. AML) will be an advantage
you have high degree of personal integrity with sounded business judgement
you have ability to develop a detailed understanding of the business and external risks
you have proven ability to work on projects with number of stakeholders simultaneously to deliver expected compliant outcomes
you have good investigative skills, prepared to challenge and stand their ground
you have excellent written and verbal English and Polish
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!