- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
For a new FinTech company extending its business structures in Poland we are looking for:
Compliance ManagerNumer ref.: CM/WAW/BANKING
Scope of duties:
- Proactively drive identification, assessment, mitigation and reporting of compliance risks.
- Determine the impact assessment of current and new regulation on business activities and products.
- Assist account managers that are responsible for the client relationships to complete complex client KYC adoptions and reviews, ensuring strict adherence to company's KYC policy and procedures & Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance requirements.
- Responsible for developing and implementing company’s AML/KYC onboarding process.
- Guide the development and maintenance of an operating framework for identification, management, monitoring and reporting of compliance risks and issues.
- Conduct the selected control activities necessary to mitigate identified compliance risk, taking any necessary actions and communicating findings to management.
- Monitoring, testing and reporting that business comply with applicable legislation, regulation, internal rules and standards.
- Identify, escalate and report any issues where non-compliance is not addressed.
- Collaborate with and advice business and management on all compliance issues.
- Train employees in compliance disciplines with attention to the key risk areas.
- Stay abreast of all legislative and regulatory developments both locally and globally that might have an impact on company.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of business policies, processes and procedures to ensure the impact of regulatory issues can be effectively assessed.
- High knowledge of compliance, risk and legal issues related to financial sector (preferably payments or/and e-money market).
- 6+ years of senior experience in Polish law based Compliance/AML.
- Experience dealing directly with the Polish regulators and/or auditors.
- Experience as an MLRO will be an asset.
- Knowledge of local and global financial market regulations and trends (e.g. PSD2).
- Deep understanding of the regulatory risk environment and high level of business understanding.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Planning and organising capability.
- Structured approach to problem solving decisions.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Long-term job in one of the fastest growing financial services organization.
- Attractive office location near Warsaw City Center.
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work.
- A team of professionals that will help you develop and succeed.
- Attractive basic salary.
Please apply with English version of your resume.