Compliance Monitoring Expert
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
RDAR (Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting) Office is within the Chief Risk and Compliance Office (CRCO) function and is responsible for ensuring Credit Suisse continues to maintain and improves on RDAR Compliance (BCBS239). Credit Suisse has a RDAR framework to define, manage and maintain compliance with requirements of the Basel committee on Banking Supervisions “BCBS239” paper. Within the RDAR Office we have a function that is responsible for continuous monitoring and the annual internal sign-off for RDAR (BCBS239) Compliance.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Ensure adherence of Divisions, Risk Types and Corporate Functions to RDAR compliance framework
- Implement a significant business impact oriented reporting process for RDAR providing a clear and effective mechanism for communicating issues impacting RDAR compliance
- Proactively support and constructively challenge relevant partners to actively identify, raise and mitigate potential data governance, control or risk reporting issues
- Work with accountable executives to facilitate the annual RDAR internal sign-off
- Partner with colleagues across RDAR Office and CRCO Data Management teams to either actively participate in delivery or provide SME advice/support on key initiatives.
Your future colleagues
Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting (RDAR) Office is responsible for setting the compliance and control standards, internal sign-off process for RDAR as well as RDAR compliance assessments for change impacting RDAR. The team mandates include: Ensure Credit Suisse maintains RDAR compliance and continuously improves efficiency, fulfilling all regulatory commitments and board and executive expectations; Drive cultural change through firm-wide training and communications and board / senior management engagement; Accountable for the annual, perpetual cycle of RDAR and ensuring this is embedded and coordinated with the firm's governance cycle RDAR Management Reporting that enables accountable partners to govern RDAR optimally. The open role is under the RDAR Office – Internal Sign-off and monitoring function. It’s a highly motivated team with members supporting various Divisions and CRO functions in achieving RDAR Compliance. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of working with an Investment Bank, preferably in the Risk and/or Finance space.
- Understanding of BCBS239 regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of working on regulatory projects/ deliverables is highly desirable.
- Proven experience working in Data Governance / Risk and Controls / Data Quality Management functions, preferable.
- Ability to interact with senior partners.
- Good presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.