Compliance Officer – Data Privacy Monitoring & Testing
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Joining us as a Compliance Officer – Monitoring and Testing is an outstanding opportunity to become a part of the exciting world of data protection and be an integral part of managing the firm’s response to Data Privacy & Records risk, an area of increasingly global concern for all organizations. You will join a fast-paced team within Data Privacy & Records Compliance that performs field work and prepares related working papers. In this role, you will engage with all areas of the firm, as appropriate, on matters relating to data privacy and records management leading to fabulous exposure to the inner workings of the entire firm. You will collaborate closely with General Counsel, Risk Management and other Compliance Officers. You will apply monitoring and testing protocols to measure compliance with regulatory record keeping obligations across all divisions and locations. You will assist in the development of monitoring and testing scripts, and preparation of announcement memos and information requests. You will be empowered, as second line of defense, to identify and escalate issues with adequacy and effectiveness of controls and accountability to ensure data protection policies and requirements reflect the actual regulatory and business demands. There will be opportunity to further enhance and strengthen the Data Privacy & Records program.
Your future colleagues
The Data Privacy & Records team is a group of highly qualified and motivated subject matter experts. The team has a global mandate and includes responsibility for the protection of personal information held by Credit Suisse. Its role is to ensure compliance with relevant Data Privacy and Protection, Banking Secrecy, Records Management and Outsourcing/Cloud laws and codes of practice. The team is highly professional, possesses a high level of integrity, an attention to detail and looks for a colleague who shares its passion and high level of standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in an information governance, compliance, risk management or audit role ideally with strong testing and monitoring know-how and relevant university degree.
- Proven work experience at major financial institution/global financial services firm.
- Detailed understanding of data privacy.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively on all organizational levels as well as within a multi-cultural environment.
- Dedicated and strategic problem solver with a positive and can-do approach who is able to prioritize multiple tasks and concurrent activities.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge to process large data sets and write reports.
- Results-oriented individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team spirit combined with the ability to manage work under pressure and with flexibility.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in English required.
- High ethical and control standards.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.