If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Compliance Officer - Global AML Monitoring Business Line Risk Manager ICG
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders globally in Business, Technology and Operational areas as well as oversight and control functions in order to be able to effectively manage AML risk
- Apply critical thinking to address emerging risks for High Risk entities groups (such as but not limited to Foreign Correspondent Bank entities)
- Drive change continuously to ensure a better AML coverage of the High Risk entities group and championship progress
- Guide the development of Monitoring control measures and oversee their global implementation
- Provide global guidance and oversight ensuring the consistent application of the bank's AML Monitoring policy
- Develop, document and issue business line specific monitoring practices and oversee their global implementation
- Continuously monitor the periodic review and optimization of monitoring measures
- Review, understand, and approve regional AML Business Requirements and ensure their alignment to global policy and business line specific practices
- Support the implementation of new products and services in providing AML expertise and directions related to the AML Monitoring practices
- Prepare reports, presentations and decision papers for the Global AML Monitoring Committee and other AML Management bodies
- Provide AML Monitoring subject matter expertise on non-AML driven projects and ad-hoc initiatives
- Stay current on global AML industry trends, directions and best practices, create awareness and proactively apply them in day to day responsibilities
A person with:
- Knowledge of AML regulations and associated industry guidance focusing on AML Transaction Monitoring
- 3+ years’ experience in AML Transaction Monitoring in a global transaction banking or private banking environment
- 1+ years experience in implementing or using automated AML Monitoring platforms such as MANTAS or ACTIMIZE
- Familiarity with the data models and processing flows related to such platforms
- Understanding of AML behavior detection functionality of such platform
- Extended experience with global payments and associated messaging and clearing solutions
- Extended understanding of Treasury and Trade Solution and FCB specifics
- Experience in definition and documentation of business requirements (process, system and data)
- Experience in supporting design and/or implementation of process changes
- Experience in the compilation of management reports and decision proposals
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Working with interesting people!