- Fabryczna 6, 53-609 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ACN was founded in the U.S. in 1993 and is the largest direct selling company which provides telecommunications, energy, merchant services and other services, depending on the country. Working at ACN Europe means working in a dynamic and very international environment. Today we are located on 4 continents, in Europe in 18 countries. At present around 1000 employees with over 30 different nationalities are working in our global offices. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Customer Care & Field Support, Shared Services, Order Management, Payments, Billing and many others.
Bluegreen energy believes that:
Good to know
This is your chance to join us !
Summary of the role:
You will be responsible for the Bluegreen energy compliance function and will report to our General Counsel. You will help us provide the best service to our customers by making sure we keep track of the regulatory changes that will impact our business and ensure we remain compliant.
We are looking for a Compliance Officer with experience in an energy supplier compliance role to closely manage and co-ordinate the resolution of compliance issues, lead the provision of compliance advisory support to the business, support building a constructive relationship with the regulator, and deliver proactive compliance monitoring across the business.
- Working together with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure Bluegreen Energy activities are compliant with the applicable regulatory regimes, including overseeing the implementation of regulatory changes
- Working with Executives, Directors, Senior Managers and operations staff to help them understand regulatory demands, work with them to address these in a collaborative and pragmatic way and overseeing effective operation of compliance systems and controls
- Become a ‘trusted advisor’ of the business, engaging with them early on to provide advice on the development of new products and services or significant changes to business processes
- Ensure business areas have comprehensive regulatory knowledge to understand the impact of rules and regulations, including delivery of approved training
- Contribute to the development of compliance policies
- Provide legal/regulatory/compliance advice to the business on projects, providing tailored solutions to legal and regulatory issues
- Monitoring compliance obligations and diligently reporting them to stakeholders such as local regulators and other authorities and being the contact person of Bluegreen energy for regulators, ombudsman, and other relevant energy (governmental) bodies.
- European knowledge & experience with laws and regulations applicable to energy supply business
- Relevant hands-on experience with monitoring and reporting compliance obligations to relevant stakeholders such as local regulators in the UK, and preferably also other European countries
- Fluency of English is a must, other language is an advantage
- Affinity with audits and risk management
- Ability to translate complex license conditions into clear and intelligible guidance for the business
- Proactivity and ability to deliver results through independent work
- Sharp analytic skills, focus on accuracy, good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work on a fast-paced environment and take more responsibilities as Bluegreen energy expands
- Strong time management and prioritization skills are essential
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Private medical care in Luxmed
- Cafeteria benefit system (Multisport card/tickets to the cinema or other benefit from among 700 benefits to choose)
- Group life insurance partially covered by ACN
- Access to e-learning portal
- Team events
- Great atmosphere and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Game room with X-box, table soccer, ping pong etc
- Fruit Thursdays
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply for our job offer via Pracuj.pl
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data by Telecommunications Operations & Service Centre (ACN) located in Fabryczna street 6, 53-609 Wrocław for the purpose of recruitment processe in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete it. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.