HAYS POLAND CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE SP. Z O.O
- Aleja Pokoju 5Kraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your new company
Our mission at Hays Talent Solutions is to help shape the future workforce, connecting the best Talent with the best opportunities. Through our expertise we represent our clients globally and we are recognised by them as their workforce solutions provider.
We care about people and we enable organisations to thrive – creating opportunities and improving lives. At Hays we believe that people and culture are at the heart of every successful company – We value an inclusive and diverse environment that supports our core mission.
We believe that the right person can transform a business - get to know our company and decide if the work environment and the opportunities we offer meet your expectations.
Your new role
This is an exciting new role as we are building new Team for one of our largest MSP clients!
As a Compliance Partner for our MSP client, you will be accountable for the delivery of a highly professional candidate experience throughout the referencing and compliance process to ensure Hays and clients mitigate risk and adhere to contractual SLAs.
What you’ll be doing
Build lasting relationships:
• To liaise in a professional manner with candidates, and all internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all candidates to optimise the candidate experience and Hays reputation
Be the compliance expert:
• Complete referencing as per contract requirements and any credit and criminal records checks.
• Overall accountability for ensuring that all compliance for candidates is managed in a timely manner according to specific client deadlines.
Deliver an efficient and compliant process:
• Contacting candidates by phone to detail compliance/screening process
• Arranging suitable times for candidates to attend an appointment in one of the Hays offices
• Responsible for ensuring that the correct information is input onto systems to initiate referencing.
• Accountable for inbound and outbound contract paperwork
• Responsible for ensuring that all parties are kept up to date throughout the compliance process and ensuring all tasks are managed through to completion
Optimise Systems and Business Intelligence:
• Responsible for keeping systems and technology up to date
• Release system logins to candidates to input details for referencing to start
• Run tracking reports and chase any gaps where appropriate
What will help you to succeed in this role
Whilst ability, motivation and attitude are most important, it would be a distinct advantage to have:
• Knowledge of stakeholder management, KPI's &SLA's
• Communicates effectively within the organisation: Tone of voice (phone, email etc.) • Knowledge of the compliance process end-to-end
• Working in teams, attention to detail. Basics of time management. Demonstrates a positive, motivated attitude.
• Knowledge of current legislation, depending on the activity (interim, contracting, perm, temp) including code of ethics, GDPR / privacy laws
• Knowledge of Excel, knowledge of the basics of applicable systems (VMS, ATS, 3SS, Teams etc.) Ensure data accuracy in all tools and basic reporting.
• Ownership of own actions, Adaptability, agility, reactivity & objectivity
• Effective desk management
What you’ll get in return
As a business that is dedicated to your growth and development you will receive industry leading
training to help you achieve your long-term development goals. You will be rewarded for your
dedication and success with a competitive compensation. Alongside this you will be eligible for regular
prize incentives and an extensive benefits scheme.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.