- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
Compliance Programs ManagerNumer ref.: 108274
The Compliance Programs Manager is responsible for the provision of enterprise wide compliance services and for overseeing various programs with particular focus on day-to-day activities associated with critical sub-components of those programs. The Manager is expected to interact with the lines of business including mid-level management, firm's legal department, senior compliance management and various law enforcement and regulatory agencies as needed. The incumbent will handle critical level items for escalation and ensures any items escalated are properly managed, documented and communicated throughout the organization. The incumbent must also ensure the accuracy of information provided to regulators and plays a key role in ensuring other key stakeholders, such as banking institution are able to effectively evaluate MoneyGram’s overall compliance programs to enable MoneyGram to continue to operate.
- Manages the design and governance overall for the program(s) of responsibility and provides thought leadership in the areas of regulatory compliance and enterprise risk management.
- Directs business process control reviews, program assessment reviews, and other service offerings.
- Works closely with management to develop risk assessments, implement programs and new requirements, and drive implementation of recommendations regarding business & process optimization, profit improvement, internal control & compliance.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on core program and sub-programs.
- Actively provides consultative support and advice to business lines regarding compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of business line functions, strategic goals and target markets in order to best support assigned business lines.
- Provides advice and guidance to the organization as a whole by developing policy and advocacy agenda and ensures employees are positioned to educate others effectively when opportunities arise.
- Promotes policies at local, state, and federal levels that enhance the organizations abilities to achieve its vision and mission.
- Drafts enterprise wide policy, policy briefs, programs, standards, and guidelines.
- Effectively guides the various Risk Operations teams via policy requirements, which includes regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Remediates AML/Government Sanctions/KYA issues identified through independent testing, self-identification, or other escalation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ cumulative work experience within a Financial Institution or similar industry.
- CAMs certification or other professional designation, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Securities Rules/Law, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery, and/or other AML regulatory policies.
- Experience developing and implementing compliance policies, programs, and procedures, including regulatory risk assessments.
- Experience working with regulators or having to manage stakeholder expectations regarding compliance programs.
- Proficiency in learning new computer systems.
- Ability to collaborate with people across the enterprise to achieve consensus on regulatory risk issues and appropriate mitigation.
- Experience in developing and delivering compliance communications to business unit and support function personnel.