Al. Katowicka 316, 05-830 NadarzynNadarzyn (pow. pruszkowski), mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Scania Finance Polska Sp. z o.o. is part of the Scania group and deals with the financing of the sale of new and used Scania vehicles. The goal of our activity is to adapt the financing offer to the needs of our clients in the best possible way. Thanks to the extensive network of sales representatives with their offices directly next to dealers, we are able to offer our clients fast and efficient service.
Scania Finance Sp. z o.o., as an obligated institution operating on the leasing market, analyzes and monitors financial transactions in terms of money laundering as part of its operating activities. We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Your future role?
- AML and CTF identification, analysis and monitoring of customers and its transactions by using internal and external data sources,
- company compliance assessment according to legal and Group requirements and best practices,
- identification of non-compliance areas and recommendation of corrective measures,
- active participation in implementation of compliance standards and governing regulations,
- monitor relevant industry and regulatory changes within the local and Group regulator with special focus on AML, CTF and international sanctions,
- advice in changes to the existing rules and verification of alerts generated by existing rules,
- financial resource source verification,
- customer risk assessment in accordance with existing KYC procedures and AML/CTF requirements,
- preparation of notices to GIFI,
- active participation in development of screening processes and tools,
- perform internal control checks and regular reporting,
- develop and run an internal training in the scope of compliance,
- cooperate with other company branches and our head office as a part of the Compliance Department.
Who are we looking for?
- at least 2 years of experience in AML and/or compliance, an advantage would be experience gained within financial services sector,
- knowledge of Polish AML Act,
- practical knowledge of AML/KYC, an advantage would be experience in risk management, internal control or internal audit domain,
- practical knowledge of the tools supporting compliance area,
- analytical thinking with high attention to detail,
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills,
- proactive, ability to work as a team and using own initiative,
- experience in implementation of regulations/recommendations in AML and CTF domain,
- practical knowledge of MS Office,
- at least B2 level of English language knowledge.