private medical care
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 11 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to provide advice in English to Lundbeck’s global affiliates on the application of the Code of Conduct and support with the sustainability reporting. You will collaborate with team members in Krakow and Copenhagen and handle various requests related to global compliance and sustainability processes.
Your job and key responsibilities
• Manage responses from Lundbeck’s affiliates globally sent to the shared compliance mailbox
• Conduct Due Diligence screenings of critical business partners to Lundbeck’s global affiliates
• Support Lundbeck’s process for disclosing payments to Healthcare Professionals e.g. user access, upload data and support the annual disclosure of payments to Healthcare Professionals in Europe, and the US
• Provide support to disclosure of data and information requested by investors, ESG/sustainability analysts and other stakeholders
• Assist in collecting and collating data for the preparation of Lundbeck’s quarterly and annual reporting on Sustainability
• Collaborate with team members in Krakow and Copenhagen to prepare audits and conduct investigations
• Support the annual Code of Conduct Risk Register process involving Lundbeck’s global business functions
• Provide operational support to Lundbeck’s Data Protection Officer in Copenhagen
Less than 3 years of experience with providing business support within sustainability, compliance or business ethics from global company or consultancy
Master’s or bachelor’s degree within business, economic, social or natural science or vocational education
Experience with IT systems and strong and information data management skills
Some knowledge about compliance requirements, for instance pharmaceutical industry codes e.g. IFPMA and EFPIA Code of Practice and other transnational regulation e.g. US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Knowledge about the application of business sustainability frameworks e.g. the UN Global Compact, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
Analytical and able to understand complex data
English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
What we offer
A unique chance to develop your career in a global, pharmaceutical company while working on complex processes in an amazing working environment. There are wide possibilities of career development options within the Lundbeck organization, including professional training, talent programs as well as international assignments. We are focused on people in everything we do, so if you are looking for an intimate working environment, meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – this is the place for you.
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible by using the Apply button.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Lundbeck Group Business Services
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków as a critical in-house support function and business partner to enable and protect Lundbeck’s global affiliates in providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases.