Conference Room Product Coordinator
Ref. no: WRO001RK
About EY GDS
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
EY Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
The role drives the implementation and support of Video-enabled audio and video service solutions to support EY business needs. Specifically, the person hired to this role will:
- Plan changes in accordance compliance directives as related to deployment of new video systems
- Analyze technical usage and interact with EY internal business teams to capture business requirements and recommended changes to End User Technology Experience service owners, around usage of Surface Hub and video endpoints deployments globally
- Partner with others in cross functional teams e.g. Facilities Management, IT Project Management and Skype and Video operations teams to gather requirements and coordinate deployment details of new conference room video systems
- Support the Video Conferencing, Telepresence and MS Surface hub leads on the creation of documentation and the definition of processes and procedures
- Working with key stakeholders on service improvements around scheduling, reporting etc.
- Drive the appropriate analytics, documentation, and project planning for newly deployed conference room video systems
- Apply consultative questioning, influence management and critical thinking skills to understand the current state and recommend viable solutions that are both effective and support the value to the business
- Complex reporting analysis and creation regarding usage of the conference room video technologies utilizing multiple reporting platforms
- Utilize knowledge of MS Skype, Telepresence, videoconferencing technology and other aligned services to make role appropriate decisions including the efficient handling of change requests and determine effective ways to address current service issues
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Degree at university level
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management role
- Knowledge of Conference Room Technologies such as :
- Audio Visual devices such as Skype Room systems, MS Surface Hub, Logitech, Panacast, and Polycom
- Interactive Whiteboards including Microsoft Surface Hubs
- Skype for Business enabled conference rooms
- Experience with Microsoft administration tools (e.g. Excel, Active Directory)
- Experience with change management, trouble ticket tracking applications such as Service Now, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who we look for?
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area a think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.