Conference Support Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Conference Services Help Desk was formed to answer calls and process online requests and e-mails for the GBSS (Group Business Support Services). Conference Support Specialist assists our bookers with conference room reservations and meeting support services (catering, room set up, Audio/Video, etc.). Among the most important responsibilities you will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with partners located over the whole globe
- Phone and Outlook mailbox coverage in shift patterns (from 7AM till 7PM and till 5PM on Fridays)
- Dedicated, positive and efficient service for our clients
- Maintaining quality and professionalism
- Staying up to date with local procedures and documentation
- Close co-operation with your colleagues in Wroclaw, Raleigh, Zurich and Pune
Your future colleagues
The team interacts closely with the Firm’s executives and administrative staff. The team's task is to ensure flawless planning and coordination of meetings, conferences and other events held at Credit Suisse premises along with related services. Our team works closely together to best assist our bookers and support each other is everyday business.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Ability to work under a time pressure
- Outstanding soft skills
- Experience in working with foreigners
- Experience in hospitality
- Very good English is a key factor
- Knowledge of German would be a phenomenal asset
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts - covering the time from 7AM to 7PM
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.