Vendor Management Specialist
Ref no: WRO001HA
About EY GDS
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
EY Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
Responsible for the management of all of the Conferencing Services managed services relationships. You will manage and maintain vendor KPI’s, SLA’s and ensure adherence to stated contract terms and conditions. You will focus on cost optimization, service availability, stability and improvement. You will assist in budget planning, reforecasting and maintaining a running view of actuals versus planned costs.
- Manage all outsourced services related to Conference Room Technology Services, including but not limited to, Audio Conferencing, Webcasting, Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Digital Signage and all related Conference Room A / V services.
- Manage the vendors and corresponding contracts, perform regular service review meetings and (KPI) reporting as well as day to day service updates
- Act as key liaison and escalation point for L4 escalations
- You will drive the contract renewals and support RFPs to select new vendors when applicable, support the project managers with defining business cases for renewal / replacement and support the project approval process.
- Work with Procurement and key stakeholders to provide expertise and direction on the services to be provided by the external parties.
- Perform financial analysis on insourcing/outsourcing discussions when needed (during project or as requested by the IT Management).
- Drive the tactical and strategic relationships with all managed services providers and act as a single point of contact for escalations.
- Manage the financial aspects of the managed services including annual budgeting, invoice checking and signoff, analyse the financial impact of service changes, tracking actuals against budget etc.
- Drive standardization, automation and consolidation/centralization
- Direct the strategic upgrading of equipment and procedures to keep up with business needs, technological progress and economic change
- Establish and administer the annual budgets and cash plans, and manage expenditures and charge outs in order to operate within the approved budget
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Degree at university level
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in various aspects of vendor management and operations
- Strong financial analysis skills, ability to build and support business cases
- Experience and knowledge of the conferencing, A/V and unified communications industries and vendors
- Experience in working with multiple countries and an ability to interact with different cultures
- Ability to drive changes successfully and to keep people motivated in a highly changing environment
- Demonstrated skills in developing actionable roadmaps and implementing these efficiently
- Very good understanding of key performance indicators relevant for the role
- Key experience in vendor SLA’s
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who we look for?
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area a think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What EY GDS offers?
- Work in prestigious, stable company
- Contract of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
- Modern office space near market square
- Home office up to 3 days per week
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.