Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Configuration Support Analyst
The Flex Configuration Support Analyst will assist with the configuration of flex schemes for clients on TBS. This will involve some data analysis, building of ‘rules’ and calculations, using a content management tool to configure the ‘front end’ and to provide support to the Implementation Managers in specifying the data interfaces/reports needed to run the scheme. A significant proportion of the role will be the peer reviewing of similar work carried out by colleagues as well as testing the client sites and output reports.
- To configure the calculation, eligibility and date rules as well as the benefit structure and rates of benefits included within flex programmes or to be displayed on total reward statements.
- Supporting the Implementation Managers in specifying and testing the data interfaces from clients’ HRIS systems and files to clients’ payroll and providers.
- Using the content management tool, to set up the member portal so that it is appropriately branded and the signed off text is added to the site.
- To check data provided by the client to ensure this is ‘clean’ and to confirm that eligibility to benefits matches the documented rules. Some data validations against the client’s payroll data or information held by existing providers may be needed.
- To assist in the production of test scripts/packs to allow for testing by the administration team and the client.
- To peer review and test the set-up of clients configured by colleagues.
- To make changes to the configuration/reporting through the scheme year as required.
- To set up ‘Ad-hoc’ reports to support the administration team.
- To contribute to the evolution of TBS.
- Good command of English;
- Strong excel skills and a logical mind to be able to analyse data and ‘write’ eligibility and calculation rules.
- Some benefits knowledge would be helpful, but it is not required.
- Knowledge of html and SQL would be beneficial but not required.
- Spotless record and strong work ethos.
A promising career path and individual development plan
A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
The chance to participate in social events and charity actions