- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you have experience with construction? Are you passionate about wind industry? Apply for this position!
SBU NCE > Construction Engineering & Planning NCE > Construction Engineering WTG & Site Support
Construction Engineering WTG & Site Support is responsible to maintain and improve Vestas Quality standards and to enable a flawless installation process. Being an interface between Construction Site Operations, Project Management and the Technical / Vestas Power Solutions and Global QSE department the team is providing solutions to the relevant stakeholders to reduce cost of poor quality and by that to increase customer satisfaction. Knowledge sharing, interaction with various stakeholders and a high level of safety and quality awareness are key aspects of the work in the Construction Engineering WTG & Site Support team.
- Technical Support for construction projects
- Close communication to key stakeholders Construction Project Managers, Site Mangers and technical support functions
- Implementation of new products and turbine technologies on construction sites
- Engage all Construction stakeholders to create implementation and execution processes of new products to ensure a smooth on site integration
- Implementation and supervision of corrective actions in case of quality issues related to WTG installation on site with the supplier
- Definition and improvement of quality tools (Performance Checks, Critical to Quality Steps, Lessons Learned, Audits etc.) including documentation and communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Point of contact for Site Operations (Site Management QHSE inspectors) to gather and distribute current quality / safety information to enable effective knowledge sharing
- Preparation and training of Construction QHSE inspectors in terms of quality and safety, especially regarding new products and updates in installation processes
- Bachelor/Master´s degree in Engineering (preferred) - or an apprenticeship in the field of Electrical, Mechanical or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge about site processes, installation processes and installation manuals
- Min. 3 years’ experience in Construction in the renewable energy/wind industry
- MS Office: creating presentations in PPT and present to relevant stakeholders
- Fluent English skills, German preferable
- High degree on quality and safety awareness
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and interact with employees at all professional levels
- Strong ability to work effectively with work groups across the organisation
- Self-independent and a structured way of working
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent international environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included
Your primary work location will be in Szczecin.
This is a temporary contract - until 30.06.2022 with possibility to extend.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.