private medical care
Construction Manager Renewables
SEMCO ETP RENEWABLES SPÓŁKA Z O.O.
- Czechosłowacka 3, Śródmieście, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Your largest responsibility as a Construction Manager at Semco Maritime is ensuring that the projects are built safely and within the agreed timeframe and budget. Furthermore, you will be the HSE example everybody needs to look up to and is responsible for upholding safety standards together with the HSE supervisor.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and planning all site activities, including resource planning
• Creating job packages for site installation activities
• Organize and perform day-to-day management of the construction work
• Client interface and project meetings
• Developing weekly status and progress reports
• Ensure compliance with the project schedule
• Ensure that quality of the work follows requirements
• Your overall background is not essential as the most important factor is that you have a technical background and interest. There are many possible entryways to this position, perhaps you have previously worked as a Construction or Site Manager or maybe you have experience from working as a strong supervisor or site engineer and want to step up your career.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you:
• Have technical knowledge
• Possess good IT-skills
• Management experience
• Have experience from working on construction sites
• Preferably have some practical experience from the offshore business
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Customer focus and value creation mind-set
• Outside of your professional life it is important that you have a good sense of working with people from many different backgrounds, are empathetic and enjoy creating and contributing to a good working environment.
flexible working time
saving & investment scheme
coffee / tea
Apple Iphone SE
About the project
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organization, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
You will mainly be working at one of our construction sites, however between projects you may choose to work from either our location in Esbjerg, Ballerup or Gdynia, depending on what is the most convenient option for you.
As our new Construction Manager, you will be joining our Renewables Division where we handle several large-scale multidiscipline EPCI projects, which are to be constructed in Denmark, Asia, and Poland.
Must be able to translate Semco Maritime´s values into words and action.
General values for the entire organization:
SEMCO ETP RENEWABLES SPÓŁKA Z O.O.
Semco Maritime is an international engineering and contracting company dedicated to projects in the energy sector. For 40 years, we have been facilitating design, fabrication, service and maintenance of our customers’ assets, providing comprehensive project management across all phases of energy projects. From turnkey engineering solutions to outsourcing of manpower and delivery of components, systems and solutions – we make sure our customers and partners in the energy sector experience safe and cost-efficient solutions. Semco Maritime has approx. 1,600 employees and branches in Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and the US. For further information, please see www.semcomaritime.com.