Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Deloitte Central Europe Actuarial & Insurance Solutions (AIS) team operates in number of Central European countries, also supporting projects in Easter, Western Europe and the Middle East. It is one of the largest group of insurance consulting actuaries, recognized as the sector leader throughout Central Europe. The Team provides a range of professional actuarial and financial risk management services for the insurance sector and other financial institutions.
Services provided by AIS:
- Life and non-life actuarial modelling and review of calculations and methodologies (local GAAP, Solvency II, MCEV, IFRS17)
- Life and non-life reserving, pricing, new products profit testing
- Finance transformation projects: impact assessment, calculation and reporting processes automation, Prophet modelling enhancements, robotic process automation, etc.
- Actuarial support: audits, M&A
- Data mining and predictive analytics
Consultant - Actuarial and Insurance
The Consultant will:
- Actively contribute to a wide range of actuarial consulting projects
- Develop, implement and review actuarial models
- Review reserving methodologies and results, as well as Solvency II capital requirements calculations
- Write reports and prepare presentations
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams within Deloitte CE, Germany, UK and other
- Manage junior resources as part of a larger project, provide on-the-job training and coaching
- Work with clients, including dealing with queries, attending meetings and working on client sites
To qualify to this position, you must have:
- Strong mathematical or economic background (master’s degree in mathematics, quantitative methods, economy or related fields)
- Outstanding analytical skills, with a focus on quality of analysis and deliverables
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel (advanced VBA would be an advantage)
- At least one year of experience working for an insurance or other financial institution
The following are an advantage:
- Passed actuarial exams or in the process of taking actuarial exams
- Professional modelling experience (Prophet, MoSes or other actuarial software)
- Knowledge of non-life insurance reserving software (e.g. ResQ, Remetrica, CROS, Prophet GI)
- Data mining / predictive analytics knowledge and experience with dedicated software (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Stata)
- Knowledge of German or French
By joining Deloitte, you will have:
- Friendly team atmosphere and coaching;
- Opportunities to increase your insurance business understanding through participation in local and international challenging projects;
- Cooperation with different teams within Deloitte including Audit, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory, Consulting (Strategy & Operations, HR Transformation, Technology and other);
- Access to the state-of-the-art actuarial tools and systems;
- Opportunities to participate in innovative projects, such as “digitalization and disruption in insurance” and IFRS17;
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of an expertise and a number of actuarial trainings and conferences in Poland and abroad;
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path;
- Unlimited personal development opportunities (soft skills, project management training, etc.);
- Valuable relations for life: Industry network & References from recognized professionals;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.