Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities. Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake. www.bentley.com
Consultant Junior to Intermediate Electrical (EMEA)
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to support our growing technical team in EMEA as a Consultant. The role will be based in Krakow and his or her job duties will extend over the whole of the EMEA region.
Our technical resources play an important role in winning sales through their excellent product knowledge, presentations and demonstrations. Beyond this, the consultant will also be responsible for the deployment of software packages and solutions, and for the delivery of trainings and support services; he or she will thus contribute significantly to expand our business in the region, enabling further adoption and growth.
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant industry experience, active work experience and participation in large, multi-disciplinary projects a plus
- Experience with Electrical design and modeling software is a must, experience with Bentley Software preferred; knowledge of 3D modeling and experience in substation design is a plus.
- Up-to-date Knowledge of current workflows and processes. Participation in relevant groups and forums preferred
- Proven presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate and position benefits, and competitive advantages of our software to audiences of different sizes and knowledge levels
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong people skills including managing client meetings and outcome critical discussions, and the ability to explain complex issues and solutions to customers of different levels of knowledge and seniority
- Outgoing and extrovert personality with strong team working and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Able to adjust to changing work and project locations and situations
- Fluency in English, oral and written, German is a plus
- Able to travel min. 30% of the time, without restrictions
- Supporting product and license sales with benefit oriented, feature specific demonstrations that promote Bentley solutions for Plant or Infrastructure in close collaboration with our sales and technical teams; articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, thus assisting in the sales cycle from start to close of an opportunity
- Provision of trainings and consultancy services as per project offerings, and assist with development of project and services offerings
- Participating in our User Advancement program by supporting our local users in making the most of their Bentley solutions, advising on workflows and processes, and implementing solutions and enhancing their overall portfolio and usage.
- Collaborating on local software requirements and standards development
- Assisting with the technical development of our regional partners and resellers technical, presenting workshops and seminars as required.
- Performing and participating in software product training activities both internally and externally
- Assisting in enhancing product quality working closely with product development groups based on user input.
- Maintain awareness of relevant industry trends, best practices and government regulations.
- Actively participate in relevant industry conferences and trade shows
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- A friendly, collaborative, and supportive team environment
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction