- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
At ESYSCO, we focus on topics such as cryptography, e-government, digital transformation & digital signatures, identity and access management as well as IoT security. In the markets we address,
ESYSCO is we act mainly as a systemintegrator and technology provider for our customers and channel partners.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for full-time support at our office in Poznan.
- Your work will include the on-site and remote installation and config of our IT security software
- You will be an advisor to our clients and responsible for diverse tasks across the entire project
- Research and development in the area of IT security, including the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT
- Project management of customer projects and/or internal topics responsibility
- Stay on top of industry trends and new technologies to determine direction and service improvements to continue our competitive edge in the technology of our systems architecture
- Implement and/or oversee implementation of solutions, document design specifications, installation instructions and ongoing maintenance required for solution delivery
- Deliver demos and presentations to prospective customers and partners
- Analise requirements with partners and end users, map requirements to technical solutions, including our large variety of software and hardware solutions
- Proficient or generally knowledgeable about PKI, PKI services, and PKI concepts
- Manage and provide technical trainings or workshops to business partners or prospects
- Knowledge and experience with PKI and Digital Certificates
- Experience with Windows Server including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Java Application Servers, JBoss,Wildfly
- Ideally, you have software dev skills in the Java space
- Database Servers, MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL
Interested? We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations, preferably via button aplikuj.