The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position of:
Consultant SAP - FI/CA
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
- Analysis of requirements and solutions designing in SAP BRIM FI/CA
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing global solution
- Business consulting in SAP FI/CA area
- Work with global client and team
- 4-6 years of SAP CI/FICA Consultant
- Overall SAP FI skills
- Billing and Invoicing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Integration of SAP system with external systems for transfer of Billable Items data
- Credit Card payment, settlement processes and accounting flow
- Time and Event based Revenue Recognition processes
- Automatic Postings and Account Assignments
- Taxes on Sales
- Transfer of postings from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable to the General Ledger
- Transfer of account assignment data from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable to Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Development of custom reports
- Very good knowledge and experience in FICO areas of GL, AP and AR
Nice to have:
- SAP BRIM solution experience
- Managing the integration between the SAP FICA Module with SAP FICO, with CRM and Billing System and with other enterprise systems
- Experience in SAP CC – SAP Convergent Charging
- Interface for transferring billing information from external systems to Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA)
In return we offer:
- Opportunity to gain experience in the implementation of projects in company that provide the latest solutions for the automotive industry
- Clear career path in booming global organization
- Wide range of technical and soft skills trainings
- Opportunities to develop in technical, functional and management area
- Very interesting and responsible function
- Attractive employment conditions
- Flexible work time
- Good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion
- Local contract
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
Miejsce Pracy: Wrocław