Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity:
Due to continuing company success and expansion plans, the Chemicals, Materials and Food Practice is seeking to appoint a Consulting Analyst to shape the next stage of growth within this well established practice area. The successful candidate will specifically focus on Chemicals and Materials Sectors serving clients who are amongst the world's leading suppliers of these products. Frost & Sullivan partners with some of these leading industry players by providing them with key market information and helping them identify new strategic growth opportunities through our research.
Working from our Warsaw office, you will undertake business to business research over the telephone and through secondary sources, analyse industry trends and assimilate market data. The role involves authoring expert market reports, working directly with clients and supporting the consulting division on confidential research assignments.
- To undertake business-to-business research through telephone interviews and secondary search sources, analyse industry trends and data, and generate client focused reports, briefings, presentations and other project material.
- To produce high quality market research content on the markets, including market size forecasts, competitive (market share) information and strategic recommendations for our clients.
- Participate and help in the preparation of consulting proposals for our clients active in the chemicals and materials markets.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A degree level education or equivalent in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or another related discipline.
- Thorough understanding of research methodologies and/or strategic marketing.
- Fluency within written and spoken Polish, English and Russian languages.
- Ability to forge close working relationships with a commercial acumen and analytical mind.
- The ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team environment.
- A minimum of 3 years in fact-based consulting / market research with focus on complex ad-hoc studies
- Consultative thinking, focus on delivering the story, not just the data
- Strong analytical skills with sound understanding of and passion for research and consulting
- Intercultural competence and experience in working closely with teams in a global matrix organization
- Proactive thinking
- Organized, outgoing, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment
- Attentive to details and showing strategic insights in the delivery of research findings
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A post graduate qualification is an advantage (e.g. MBA or a Masters/PhD in a relevant technical subject).
- Other European language.
Frost & Sullivan's commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages therefore reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded. As a result, Frost & Sullivan offers a competitive basic salary package and bonus structure.