sharing the costs of sports activities
Consulting - Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
West PomeranianWest Pomeranian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Advising and supporting our Banking clients on Banking Transformation projects
Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging core banking topics
Using your analytical skills to clarify complex issues and gather data-driven insights
Defining business requirements to new solutions, support technology teams with implementation, make sure results are delivered with quality
Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
Building relationships with our global Accenture Banking team
Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
• Minimum bachelor's diploma, 2+ years’ experience within: Consulting (preferred) and/or Industry experience (e.g. Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking System Providers)
• Hands-on experience and practice within Banking area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management with good understanding of Business and Technology
• Exposure to business requirements gathering or management and product/ processes design in Banking area
• Understanding of relation between Banking and mobile /electronic banking, Front & Back office operations (e.g. APIs, microservices) will be an asset
• Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation)
• Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is a must, good level of the other foreign (EU) language - German, Italian, French, Spanish will be a strong asset
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication competencies
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/ projects simultaneously
What we offer
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
Attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate credit card
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Employment contract (umowa o prace)
Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet Capability Network at Accenture Poland: https://youtu.be/LSbpVYobZcY