- Ważna 15 godz.
- Pełny etat
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Consulting Engineer - ACI/DC
Location: Kraków, Poland
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Expert level knowledge in the areas of: IP internetworking, LAN Switching Protocols (MLS, CEF, Trunking (802.1Q), STP, HSRP, LACP/PAGP), IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Hands on experience on Cisco Switches/Routers – 2k, 3k, 4500, Catalyst 6500, ISR 3900, ASR 1k.
- Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment. Undertake support as designated Professional Services engineer for large-scale networks.
- Must possess strong technical account management skills. Minimum 1 year of experience in Professional Services or high-level support.
- Large-scale network design skills are a must, as well as active participation in virtual technology teams within Professional Services.
- In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- English language skills is mandatory, additional European language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) is a plus.
- CCIE is Preferred
- Nexus 5K/7K platforms product architecture knowledge and hands on experience including Fabric Path, OTV, VDC, VPC technologies, ACI experience is a plus.
- Passionate thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in how to architect, deploy and operate the virtualized datacenter of the future.
- Understands and can articulate the value and business advantage of data center virtualization techniques and cloud architectures.
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Excellent understanding of the industry landscape (competitors and partners).
- High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem solving skills. Ability to shift from high-level thinking to realistic and pragmatic execution is essential.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design & engineering, implementation, and operations;
- Communication skills to include conflict management, negotiation, presentation/demonstration, and written communication.