- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your new Role:
Reporting directly to the eBusiness Transformation Manager, you will establish a step change in our data capture. Both on market level and by support of business unit teams you will further develop data strategies and put data into work. Your will act to grow 1st party data and to demonstrate efficiency of data powered, personalized digital activations.
- Work with marketing teams, media agency and 3rd parties to enrich our data, find between-brands-synergies, execute and demonstrate business effectiveness of digital data use.
- Work with business teams, legal and partners to embed digital data management practices into our daily operations and business processes across the organization.
- Collaborate with central team and other markets to know best practices and adapt them locally.
- Screen for new data sources, both internally and externally to provide recommendations and execution in cooperation with media team and business units.
- Ensure growth of 1st party data including PII data in business units CRMs.
- Address any gaps in the area of legal, consent, tagging, assuring all is transparent to consumer; jointly with legal team.
- Constant work on estimating data value and increasing data quantity.
Key experiences and interpersonal competencies:
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Strong digital background with 3+ years of experience in ecommerce/eRetail, media/digital agency, data provider, or an FMCG company driven by precise reach of consumers.
- Proven results in growing 1st party data.
- Exceptional networking, stakeholder influencing skills with a genuine drive for results and action.
- Strong sense of accountability for managed projects & ability to combine a good project manager & hands-on attitude: “You hit a wall, you push through it.”
- Experience in making CRM a successful communication channel.
- Knowledge of how to introduce and how to benefit from marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge and awareness of EU level data and compliance laws for use of consumer data and digital tracking.
- Polish – fluent, advanced English (B2/C1)
An additional advantage:
- Commercial awareness in terms of sales, ROI, competitors, e-retail, macro issues and marketing – especially of brand/consumer strategy development, execution and evaluation.
- Knowledge/Experience in Data Management Platform and/or other Adtech tools.
- Higher education (preferably a degree qualification in Digital Data & Analytics, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Digital Media).
- Full-time employment contract with benefits package (incl. med. care) and annual bonus.
- Real possibility to develop and improve your skills – learning from best practices and top experts in other countries.
- Interesting work in a good atmosphere in an environment with the highest work standards in top FMCG company.
- Flexible working hours.
Zastrzegamy sobie prawo kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.