Consumer Goods Analyst/ Consultant - Digital Commerce (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Consumer Goods Analyst/ Consultant - Digital Commerce (CN)Numer ref.: R00011297
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience executing or supporting digital/e-commerce projects
- Experience in working for FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services clients will be an additional value
- Background in digital strategy & planning, digital communication, digital channels, marketing automation, big data and analytics
- Hands on experience & good knowledge in the following areas: Campaign & content management, E-commerce(transformation / operations), Digital Content Solution (Digital media)
- Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
- At least a BA in management/digital marketing/e-business or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (good level of German/French would be a plus)
- Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through the digital world
What will you do?
- You will be involved in building digital strategy & commerce for our key clients from the Consumer Goods & Services industry (for both B2B and B2C)
- You will be involved in Digital commerce, digital marketing, digital transformation projects
- You will do the analysis of the business requirements
- You will play significant role to explore business opportunities in the e-commerce / digital transformation area to optimize clients’ performance
- You will support analysis and assessment of client’s digital/e-commerce capability / optimization of marketing campaigns and e-commerce solutions
- You will support the clients in designing and setting up their digital media, cross-channel digital marketing and digital analytics
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team
- You will be travelling across the Europe to cooperate with leading Consumer Goods industry players
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.