Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Consumer Goods Analyst/Consultant - ERP/CRM/BI/Cloud Deployment (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Consumer Goods Analyst/Consultant - ERP/CRM/BI/Cloud Deployment (CN)Numer ref.: R00014303
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of Food, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Consumer Health, Home & Personal Care, Beauty or Tobacco industry. Consulting or IT experience is also desired
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Experience with at least one end-to-end implementation/migration project
- Hands on experience in ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, BI or Cloud systems in area of Project Management, Functional Design, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live Readiness processes
- Core skills in at least one of: SAP: S/4Hana, C/4Hana, Master Data and/or modules like FI/CO, SD, MM, PP/QM, PM, MDG, BI/BW, EWM/WM, TM, Ariba
- Cloud solutions based on: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Salesforce
- Team player with project management skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment. Agile or Waterfall project management certification is welcome
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset, preferable German or French
- We are looking for people who will guide the client & the project team focusing on value added through project management skills. We don’t require SAP/Cloud Technical Knowledge or any codding skills. We are require functional understanding of the system and its impact on Consumer Goods business
- Analytical approach of data driven problem solving
What will you do?
- You will play a various roles around implementation of ERP systems and integrating them with Cloud platforms to achieve strategic goals
- You will be involved in full cycles, end-to-end, global projects guiding our consumer goods and services clients through the safe passage towards successful Go-Live
- You will play an active role in developing and testing breakthrough digital solutions enabling
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team
- You will be cooporating with leading Consumer Goods industry players in mixed locations
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.