Consumer Goods Analyst /Consultant- Growth Strategy & Transformation (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Consumer Goods Analyst /Consultant- Growth Strategy & Transformation (CN)Numer ref.: R00006285
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- At least 1-2 years of experience executing or supporting business transformation, growth/ innovation, or strategy projects
- Experience in working for FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services or e-commerce clients is a must
- Experience from a global consulting company or a recognized boutique firm would be an additional value
- Background in at least one of the following functional areas: revenue growth management (price/ promotion/ assortment analysis), distribution, portfolio management, salesforce optimization, outlet modeling (e.g. segmentation & clustering)
- At least a BA in management, business, economics, or engineering from a leading university
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (good level of German/French would be a plus)
- Highly analytical and data driven personality with attention to details, confident with ambiguity and fast paced environment
- Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
- Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through transformation challenges
What will you do?
- You will be part of large E2E transformation projects for our key clients from the Consumer Goods & Services industry (for both B2B and B2C)
- You will be involved in Growth Strategy and Innovation, Revenue Growth Management, Growth Analytics and Route to Market projects
- You will do the analysis of the business requirements
- You will play significant role to explore business opportunities in driving growth & generating new business models as an E2E transformation enabler
- You will have an unique opportunity to truly deliver and integrated E2E consumer & customer experience leveraging all routes to customer
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team
- You will be working in a hybrid model, delivering work remotely and travelling across Europe to cooperate with leading Consumer Goods industry players
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.