Consumer&Market Insight Manager
Job location: Warsaw
The CMI Manager will be accountable for leading the market insights and analytics and influencing key business decisions with data and insights at the market, category and portfolio level. This person will provide actionable recommendations to influence both the leadership team and regional/multisales teams. Using multiple sources of data sources, the CMI manager for Poland will identify, understand, and quantify key sources of growth and risks to the business over both the short and long term.
- Lead market data with consumer and shopper research and drive embedding into the business, ensuring consumer and market insights are leveraged and fully integrated into brand and portfolio strategies for the market.
- Lead local relationship with the research agencies, ensuring maintenance of a culture of collaboration and mutual respect, data integrity and coverage, and a data strategy designed to unlock insight from data through effective analytics.
- Create and develop successful stakeholder relationships at all levels across the organization; collaborate effectively with other functions including sales, marketing, and finance; effectively integrate data and intuition to help guide strategic thinking of senior leaders.
- Lead business performance management, understanding and reporting ensuring clarity on issues and developing insight-to-action recommendations for Senior Management Team and Business Management Teams.
- Lead execution of advanced research and analytics including tools to measure pricing, promotional, and media ROIs; specifically by determining appropriate scope, managing analysis of findings, and driving actionable learnings throughout the organization.
- Champion business growth through a deep understanding of the market and use to forecast category growth opportunities; Own translating those insights into 3-5 year portfolio and brand growth strategies for the market.
- 10+ years of CPG experience in consumer and market research
- Four-year degree minimum, master’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- Personal passion for insights and consumer understanding
- Research and data analytics experience
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision-making
- Ability to prioritise and deliver different priorities across teams and markets
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a virtual and global team.
- Generates and deploys knowledge and insights with impact
- Individual approach to career planning
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Contract of employment
- Attractive financial conditions with full benefits package: Private health care, Multisport, Saving Fund, Life insurance, bonuses
- Lunch vouchers
- Employee discount for our products
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.