Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Contact Center Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Contact Center Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00007286
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in depth Functional and technical experience on delivering Voice and Non-Voice solutions eg. (IVR, Callback, Web, Email, Chat, SMS, Social Media.) applications solutions using application development tools
- Functional, technical detailed design and over-all application experience on building multichannel self-service/IVR and Omni-Channel Orchestration routing applications using Contact center platforms dev tools
- Sound and expert understanding of Contact Center solutions, components both for on premise and cloud solution types)
- In depth Experience in designing and implementing key business processes in the domain of Customer Services
- Experience in CC Cloud administration and system management
- Experience on preparing contact center application architecture & design
- Experience in leveraging CC products to automate customer service processes
- Experience in integrating web apps with AI for Natural Language processing including Bot, AI, RPA
- Thorough understanding of CC Framework, Integration with internal and external components and CRM systems, API integrations, connectors
- Hands-on experience with products from leading vendors such as Genesys, Amazon Connect, Twilio
- Participate in project requirement analysis workshops, design and build review
- Ability to work on Business proposals from solutioning, effort estimation standpoint and demonstrate solutions
What will you do?
- We are looking for passionate and self-driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help optimize our client’s service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.