sharing the costs of sports activities
Contact Centre Specialist with Italian
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services
- aleja Jana Pawła II 43a, Czyżyny, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- valid for 18 daysuntil: 12 Jun 2022
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
To perform PtP activities which include answering vendor queries related to invoices, and statements, guiding suppliers in case of issues in the way, to ensure that process is performed in the line with all Heineken policies and guidance. Cooperates with other streams on related query resolution in order to achieve the agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance objectives (PPIs) and service levels (SLAs).
* Performs daily tasks (depending on assigned role) in alignment with SOPs and company policies (in case of doubts consults more senior team members),
* Responding to queries, requests and phone calls based on agreed timelines and in a good manner according to Heineken standards,
* Provides basic reports on request with support of senior members of the team,
* Responds to queries from OpCo/HGSS departments/via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes,
* Develops and maintains successful working relationships with vendors and local OpCo, other teams within the HGSS,
Is aware of the KPI/PPI relevant for his process.
Fluency in English,
1-3 years of relevant professional experience,
E2E process knowledge of Purchase To Pay including its interdependencies with other processes,
Experience in contact center (nice to have).
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
open bar on Fridays
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!