- Adgar Wave, Wincentego Rzymowskiego 53, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 3 dnido: 10 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We have more than 100 000
working towards 1 common
purpose: access to healthcare
How will you help us achieve it?
To challenge, To change,
more you will find on
Content Activation Manager with Japanese
Content Activation Manager with JapaneseNumer ref.: 254479
- Work with Portfolio Marketing Manage and other stakeholders to understand customer journey and content plan to implement the best digital interactions with our customers. Adapt global content to local label requirements to ensure content is compliant and ready for execution in markets.
- Execute multichannel integrated plans in a timely manner to markets for each customer group (accurate translation of content, coordination with Medical and relevant 3rd parties). Engage with countries and other internal stakeholders as required to communicate and notify on plan scope, execution plan and schedules.
- In alignment with Global & Classic Established Products analytics framework, execute (or lead vendor to execute) tagging of content and campaigns to track usage and effectiveness for improvement. Provide instructions for LOC (local entities) tagging across all campaign collaterals.
- Work with MCM channel operations team to ensure effective and efficient use of global digital platforms including latest best practices, updates or releases including new functionalities & channels.
- Manage content and activity demand forecasting and prioritization process with MOC to ensure timely execution of campaigns / channels with appropriate regional governance.
- Manage digital vendors, translation vendor; Compliance and Risk Management.
- Responsible for channel technical compliance quality check.
- 2-3 years’ experience in brand management/ product management/ marketing/.
- Experience within Japanese LOC would be a strong asset.
- Ability to engage cross functionally, with various stakeholders and make things happen.
- High communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines, sets up priorities.
- English – fluent communication written and spoken.
- Japanese – fluent communication written and spoken.
- Interesting job in a newly created Digital HUB.
- Role exposed to an international environment – lot of interactions with senior leaders.
- Access to newest technologies and solutions and driving change to the business in a very agile way.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- Benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, flexible working hours, partly home office).
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.