- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Commodities Content Production Team collects pricing and market fundamental data for energy, metals and agriculture markets, as well as weather and freight. The team is based in Gdynia & Bangalore Operational Centers and supports the fundamental side of content production, capturing data about the physical asset in energy markets, production and consumption data, as well as trading and flow statistics.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The person is responsible for supplying LSEG products with top quality commodities fundamental data. You will play a crucial role in improving customer experience ensuring data is accurately referenced and described.We are looking for people, who are willing to work in a team but at the same time are able to take ownership for what they deliver.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Maintaining the existing Fundamentals/Physical Asset database in an accurate and timely manner,
- Conduct extensive and independent research on several data components,
- Monitoring content availability using internal tools,
- Maintaining the quality of the reference data,
- Communicating & liaising with internal and external stakeholders for investigation & resolution of queries, including direct contact with customers,
- Work closely with multiple teams around the world.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Proficiency in English,
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel at least at Intermediate Level,
- Ability to work with large massive of information and prioritize it,
- Strong attention to details,
- Eagerness and ability to learn new tools, work independently to improve proficiency.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Possess 1.5 to 2 years of experience in any Financial Market/ Data/ Research Process,
- Understand how the commodities markets operate worldwide,
- Have basic knowledge of SQL
- Have experience working with data.
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of international workshops and projects, access our core products
- Onboarding: Hands-on training relating our trading platforms, either remotely or off-site
- Information: access to clients and colleagues across 164 counties globally
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams, social events and team off-sites
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.