- Mokotowska 19, 00-568 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are currently looking for Content Coordinator, who will join our Global Content Services team in Warsaw! You will work closely with our teams all over the world on supporting key areas of our business: Media Content Operations, Language Operations, Data Governance, and Cataloguing. This includes all operational needs for content registration, sourcing, processing, and preparation of content for delivery to various internal and external endpoints.
What will you do?
- Operate of proprietary database applications for data entry through the lifecycle of content
- Source and prepare content to ensure all technical and editorial requirements are met for delivery, distribution and publication
- Ensure all video, metadata, and ancillary content is registered, cataloged, and delivered on time and without error internally, as well as on linear and non-linear platforms
- Provide operational support to team/department projects as required by the supervisor, including updating SOPs
- Assist brands with requests for new or missing assets from external departments and regional contacts
- Provide reference and research assistance for all internal and external customers
- Assist with special projects as needed to support internal departments, affiliates, linear and digital initiatives
Who are you?
- Coordinator with 1+ years of relevant work experience (BIG plus for that!)
- Master of MS Office applications (Excel rules!)
- Fluent English speaker
- Ninja of prioritization your work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Independence and attention to details is your middle name
- Problem solver with experience in process and quality analysis, as well as troubleshooting minor operational problems
- Future Content Ops Expert open for flexible scheduling (yes, shifts may happen!)
What is your additional plus?
- Superior customer service skills with experience working with clients in multiple time zones in a 24-hour environment
- Experience in the broadcast media industry
- Familiarity with related media operations equipment or ability to learn
- Knowledge of entertainment media acquisition, production, packaging, delivery and distribution workflows including Rights, Scheduling, Digital Asset Management and Finance Systems
- Familiarity with ViacomCBS programming
In return, what will you receive?
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects
- Brand new office located in the strict city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English via Aplikuj button.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 22¹ §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.