Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Content Creator Public/External Relations
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
External Relations (ER) is a global function with people deployed at Business, Country and Asset levels to reflect business needs. It operates as a matrix between ER in Business, ER in Country and Centres of Excellence (CoE)
Successful candidate will be strategic communicator who influences business decisions
- Day to day management of content delivery
- Development of content for digital campaigns,
- Development of other content supporting Shell reputational objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with ER advisers
- Manages ER input to all group reports
- Manages/publicizes/promotes internal and external professional learning experiences
- Support Shell’s presence at selective industry and non-industry events by drafting and reviewing core materials and amplifying our activities as part of an integrated communications plan, including social media.
- Coordinate input to quarterly briefing materials for the business, Investor Relations and annual reports.
- Use and enhance measurement reports across traditional and social media to ensure high quality external insights
- Develop content for social media accounts
- Developing external presentations outlines, input for speeches and presentations, briefing points, bio’s and company/ industry backgrounds, briefing production, liaise with event organisers, social media
- 5 ER roles will be supporting Downststream, Upstream, Integrated Gas & New Energies businesses and MENA or UK region
- The successful candidate should be a highly experienced ER professional – with experience across as many disciplines of corporate communications as possible (key are stakeholder relations, business partnering, editorial/media relations, digital/social).
- Strong writing skills are essential as is the ability to cut through complex information to deliver strategic and impactful communications.
- English min. C1/C2 is a must
- Ability juggle multiple briefs simultaneously so the ability to priorities and manage workload is key.
- Creating Effective Content
- Experience in managing social media and press
- Highly collaborative mind-set with the ability to build strong working relationships across ER
- Ability to work effectively in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment, whilst under tight deadlines
- University degree
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome