- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Content Development Analyst
As a Content Development Analyst you will be joining our Team, to support us with day-to-day cybersecurity threat detection and incident response operations.
We bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. We are a software company and a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Your tasks will be:
- Develops process design and detection workflows for SOC and business tools
- Supports governance based on best practices and facilitates proper alignment to projects and major initiatives
- Supports analysis of the current environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommends solutions for improvement.
- Supports analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on security services architecture.
- Utilizes capability modelling to align systems strategy and planning with business strategy and goals.
- Consults with project teams to identify when it is necessary to modify infrastructure and security services to accommodate project needs.
- Consults with architecture teams to identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate infrastructure and security needs.
- Participates in the documentation of developed content, architecture and analysis work.
- Develops highly-extensible, scalable, and SIEM content services that can be adopted and integrated in a wide range of Cybersecurity use cases.
We are looking for a person who has following skills:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with architecting, implementing, and operating Splunk or other big data platforms
- Experience with IDS, IPS, and SIEM appliance architecture, operations, and management
- Experience working in a globally distributed enterprise environment
- Experience with monitoring use case implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of Linux, Unix and Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience using regex (regular expressions) with a scripting language (nix shells, python, c++, ruby, etc.) is acceptable
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Troubleshooting skills and strong technical learning aptitude
- B2B contract or employment contract
- Extensive training on market leading products.
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards employees with commitment and passion.
- A Monday to Friday schedule.
- Workplace: Flexible to work from home or from the office
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send us your updated CV in English.