sharing the costs of sports activities
Content Editor for Sales Market Poland (temporary position)
H&M Hennes & Mauritz sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
On this journey we´re all working together to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Content Editor you will contribute to added customer value, a strong brand and increased sales by creating local content in email, push, social and hm.com and cooperation with appropriate teams to execute all local activities.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION FOR A 9-MONTH PERIOD WITH AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PERMANENT CONTRACT.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be fully immersed in the local daily customer communications plan to understand customer need, purpose and outcome of local activities
- Based on relevant global guidelines, templates and brand identity, create master briefs for email, hm.com teasers, push and social for all local activities (full price & deals). This includes writing copy in English and local language, choosing images from image banks, securing a relevant product assortment selection and composing layouts in existing templates.
- Create variations of copy and content to enable A/B tests in email, push and hm.com
- Share content insights & learnings with local, regional, and global teams via quarterly reviews
- Conduct analysis on how the local content performs for the different customer target groups and visualize learnings in a sharable format
- Based on customer insights and data, secure that the content created is what the customer wants and what creates the best effect towards the set KPIs.
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for open-minded team players that by being curious, innovative, and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Besides your personality we see that you have:
- Copywriting skills in English and local language
- Good knowledge of working MS Office package
- Good understanding of content in digital channels such as email, push, social and websites
- Experience from writing copy and creation of content stories for digital channels
- Visual eye for composing content stories and assets according to tone of voice, brand guidelines and templates
- Good analytical and organizing skills, structured and efficient way of working
- Nice to have: formal education within Marketing or Copywriting/Design degree – if not, at least 3 years of working experience in content editor roles in agency.
What we offer
Meaningful work in one of the largest and best-performing global fashion brands
Stable employment contract in an international company with a unique culture
Private medical care
A fixed 25% discount on purchases in H&M for you and one member of your family
Regular feedback from your manager and colleagues, so you can grow
Possibility of growing within the company (over 70% of our recruitment processes are internal.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
If you want to join our exciting journey and this fantastic team, please upload your resume (in English) until 26.05.2022
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M Hennes & Mauritz sp. z o.o.
H&M is on an exciting journey towards being more customer-centric company, meeting the ongoing industry changes, by exceed our customers’ needs. We continue to develop our organization to be more effective and - as a part of that process – we are introducing the Customer Activation & Marketing Team.
Customer Activation & Marketing Team is a function comprised of different competences - from media relations, customer insights, experience operations and loyalty - working together in a synergy to implement a locally relevant seamless customer experience. This will empower us to create a truly customer focused omni organization.