private medical care
Content Editor Manager
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our intranet. As part of the global internal communications team, you have the opportunity to contribute to the shaping of our new internal communications platform. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach employees.
You should focus on appealing to employees' interests by consulting on and creating engaging material and ensure consistency in our internal communications style and tone of voice.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
* Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for intranet and other digital internal communications channels
* Assisting employees with the creation of internal content for the intranet
* Using internal channels to engage employees, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
* Drafts, reviews, and edits message content, identifies target audiences, and suggests appropriate delivery channels
* Manages, writes, edits, and develops communication deliverables. Ensures the overall consistency, branding and tone, aligns with internal communications strategies and initiatives
* Monitoring intranet and Yammer metrics
* Suggesting new ways to promote company topics and to reach employees
Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or a similar field
Basic skills of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
Experience in creating strong, engaging content
Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
Strong listening and communication skills
The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da