Content Labelling Specialist with German
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Analyze online videos, social media, web page and advertising content for compliance; Examine the content which could be in text, image, audio, video or other format daily
Review content within set turnaround times and standards of quality
Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
Make well balanced decisions and be personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
Display a strong bias to do what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission
Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients site such as reports of potentially abusive content
Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
• Good level of German min. B1/B2.
• very good level of English, min B2.
• Previous experience in data labelling would be an asset
• Education: High School Diploma/GED; Some degree of further education/college desirable
• This job will request working from Monday to Friday with the possibility to work in the weekends.
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offer - employment contract
• Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
• Possibly of development
• Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Content Labelling with German