sharing the costs of sports activities
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
a) Content creation
● Create, edit and proofread content (blog, corporate website, external resources, social media).
● Manage content plan and ensure deadlines are met.
● Optimise content considering recommendations from SEO expert
● Collaborate with designer to produce high quality content (infographics, whitepapers, rich-media content).
● Produce different formats of content to deliver information to the target audience in the best possible way (presentations, webinars, podcasts, etc.).
● Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
b) Content distribution
● Ensure the most efficient content distribution across all relevant channels.
● Manage corporate social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube).
● Convert content to other formats that fit specific channels. e.g., turn a 50-page whitepaper into a short LinkedIn article. Or make visual slides for Instagram stories based on a blog article.
● Post article excerpts, event announcements, event recordings, and other content formats in various relevant social networks, communities, groups, forums, etc.
● Test new content distribution channels and formats looking for a best fit for TA.
● Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms.
c) Communication with bloggers and influencers who are active on social media (not necessary with a million followers, microbloggers would work even better). Help us form a network of experts around our brand.
Important hard skills
● Proven work experience as content marketing manager and a portfolio to demonstrate your expertise.
● Pro-level research skills and ability to verify every claim in your articles for authenticity (from credible sources).
● Ability to work with different content formats: articles, whitepapers, podcasts, webinars, whitepapers, etc.
● Knowing how to have fun with numbers: skills in writing data-driven posts to inspire trust, ability to conduct personal experiments and roll them into an interesting, as well as insightful, piece of content.
● Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
● Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques.
● Online community management skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers.
● Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
● Command of English - you need to be able to write & talk freely as this is an international company and we communicate in English a lot
● Polish - native speaker, as we create a lot of content for Polish market
Key soft skills
● Team player that is easy to communicate with.
● Innate sense of creativity.
● Excellent organisational and project management skills.
● Outstanding attention to detail.
What we offer
Remote-first. We're flexible about when and where we work, though we do gather up from time to time in Warsaw to discuss our plans and spend some quality time together.
Different formats of employment. You can choose what suits you better - contract or a B2B agreement.
Learning and development. Out teams plan out courses for each member and we cover expenses.
Great career and competitive salary. You'll become part of an international team, learn from the best and grow as a professional. We'll pay you and give you uncapped bonuses for that.
Private health insurance and multisport cards. With us you'll stay healthy and fit.
Last but not least, you'll enjoy the inspiring and fun atmosphere we have.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
Apifonica is an international team of experts in cloud tech, artificial intelligence, telecom, and robotics. We are all united by our passion for automation. We help businesses to automate communication and corresponding business workflows.
We're growing fast and are looking for new people to share our passion with. Our marketing team can’t wait for a talented content manager!
Joining our team you can work from anywhere in the world, as we are a remote-first company with HQ in Tallinn and teams in Poland, Italy, and Latvia. With us you'll learn new things, make new friends from different fields and countries, and contribute to great products used worldwide by such companies as Yandex Taxi (Netherlands), Sportsalliance (Netherlands), 4F (Poland), SkyEng (Cyprus), Jeronimo Martins (Poland), Decathlon (Poland), LPP (Poland) and others.
If you're talented, curious, love storytelling and content distribution and feel like helping businesses with automation, let's talk. Who knows maybe we're a perfect match;)