- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Currently, we are conducting a recruitment process for a company that owns a mobile entertainment application which allows to create and share very short video materials. This program was created in China and is currently widespread in over 150 countries. Stimulating creativity and bringing joy is a mission of the company.
Content Moderator with PolishNumer ref.: JO-2020-447248
- Verification of video content in terms of compliance with the law and maintaining safety rules;
- Content management that violates certain laws;
- Developing, improving and maintaining security standards for online communities;
- Participation in improving the application content management strategy.
- Fluent Polish (min. C1) and very good English (min. B2);
- University diploma;
- Knowledge of social problems, the latest news and popular trends;
- Ability to solve problems, focus on details, flexibility.
- Active usage and knowledge of the applications with video materials (e.g. Musical.ly, Instagram);
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to online applications;
- Work experience in a similiar area.
- Salary depending on experience: 2 000 - 2 500 EUR gross per month + additional bonuses;
- Work in a three-shift system;
- Permanent, full-time contract concluded directly with the company;
- Standard insurance and medical care;
- Development opportunities towards a team leader, expert or quality analyst;
- The opportunity to participate in the dynamic development of the company.