Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Global Marketing Services is looking to reinvent how we create and maintain content. We are rolling out a new operating model, new tools and new processes. Our growing client expectations and digital environment requires greater flexibility and automation. In order support these growing expectations, a transformation of our current content/production model, systems and processes is required. Transformation includes establishing new roles to enable and support the production of core materials, day-to-day support of systems and tools and ongoing enhancements/ expansion of the systems.
The Content Producer (CP) is the owner of a production request as it moves through the content production area, responsible for coordinating on-time delivery and ensuring that the requirements are properly defined and implemented. The CP communicates with global cross-functional teams to coordinate the end-to-end workflow related to content production; manages job stakeholder expectations and communications; and maintains a high level of service to various internal clients and production partners. May be involved with both automated and manual production processes.
- support a global service model that addresses the spectrum of product content requests from creating new materials or content components to updating existing materials and customizing content for various business needs
- manage the monthly and quarterly update production cycles to ensure our product content is presented to the market with updated and accurate data and messaging
- accountable for maintaining and continuously improving core suite materials ensuring the content contained within is accurate, timely, well-presented, and conveys a compelling story
- serve as a product content subject matter expert for all areas of the company
- ensure that all materials have the proper compliance and regulatory requirements in place
- establish baseline knowledge of various asset classes and product vehicles offered by the firm
- complete ad-hoc or special projects as necessary. Coordinate projects, production schedules, etc. Provide ongoing support to the department as needed.
- execute projects to enhance department efficiency as needed.
- responsible for fully implementing change requests to existing components, as well as new builds; serving as the overall Project Manager for each request they are assigned.
- create and deliver component-based, client-facing marketing collateral by defining template and component requirements, business rules - and assess impact to interconnecting components and follow-up accordingly
- populate and updating components, including caveats; execute simple component updates; and tag components
- coordinate with global partners to deliver each request: Technical Producers, Data, GPM, local marketers
- manage multiple jobs at any given time ensuring on schedule delivery of given output
- proof and QA assembled content to ensure requirements have been implemented and deliver finished goods into content repository
- assist/run cross organizational projects in partnership with content production manager(s), data lead and content review/special projects lead; set the standards and required work for content producers resulting from the project
- model expected behaviors, best practices and share knowledge
Joining us means:
- informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- personal and professional development
- clear scope of responsibilities
We are looking for candidates who:
- have undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- have financial industry experience (highly desired)
- have project management experience working in content production
- demonstrate ability to understand financial products, asset classes
- have a high degree of organizational maturity, a talent for working collaboratively in a matrix-responsibility environment, and excellent time management and prioritization skills
- demonstrate ability to manage and deliver upon numerous projects on multiple platforms in a high volume, deadline driven environment
- demonstrate proficiency in the use of content factory publishing tools; broad and in depth understanding of the underlying business requirements that drive production and how to apply them
- have expert understanding of the stages and players in production and the of ability to facilitate solutions with stakeholders and production partners
- have strong attention to detail and thoroughness in communicating requirements, documenting discussions and outcomes, and proofing work
- local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Malta Lake
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects