- Wioślarska 8, 03-901 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Content Research Analyst
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of crypto, blockchain, fintech ecosystems, regulatory, government affairs, public policies;
- Bachelor's degree in fields such as statistics, math, and computer science;
- Proficient spoken and written English, at least C1;
- Is aware of crypto/blockchain regulatory policies, challenges from regulatory bodies, government affairs;
- Experience in statistics, research methods, marketing, social sciences, economics or consumer behavior.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Study the global market, regulatory conditions to examine potential opportunities;
- Desktop research - qualitative;
- Analyzing content/datasets or information and collating in the form of a report, presentation;
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies based on researched content;
- Gather data on communities, competitors, governments, regulatory bodies, and market conditions;
- Prepare complex crypto/blockchain data and findings into engaging infographics, tables, graphs, and written reports;
- Experience in creating/analyzing/tabulating external surveys.
Informujemy, że odpowiemy tylko na wybrane oferty