- Opolska 112, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Content Reviewer with English
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the back office support for the customer - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Understand and remain up-to-date with content policies and guidelines shared by the customer
- Analyze online videos, social media, web page and advertising content for compliance
- Examine the content which could be in text, image, audio, video or other format daily
- Identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action
- Provide feedback for policies/tools/processes improvements
- Gain sound knowledge of adjacent and cross policies and not just limit to the policy assigned to
- Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Previous experience in content moderation would be an asset
- High School Degree
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, on a daily basis.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)